SpeedTree Modeler will change the way you think about procedural content creation. Never again will you need to sacrifice design choices and settle for a look and feel bound by a limited set of quirky function buttons. In addition, architectural visualization can integrate AutoCAD with trees and lifelike vegetation, customized in a way never before possible.
SpeedTree Modeler Features
- Break a branch, then cap it realistically – or delete individual branches & leaves entirely.
- Use forces to curl, twist, or gnarl any tree part.
- Grow around props. Make trees grow around or inside arbitrary meshes from your world.
- Scale resolution. Quickly scale the amount of polygonal detail without affecting the shape of your model.
- Preview dynamics. Test real-time physics interaction, wind, and LOD all in the Modeler.
- Edit individual tree parts without affecting the rest of the tree. Our node-editing approach lets you tune or delete any branch, frond, or leaf.
- Weld branches. No more lighting seams or branch intersections.