SpeedTree® for Games has been fully integrated with the Unreal Engine 4 Custom version of the engine since its release in 2013, making it easy to add the industry’s premier trees and vegetation seamlessly into your real-time environments.
- Fully-integrated run-time, meaning fast, efficient rendering of one hero tree, a whole forest, or anything in between.
- Includes an unlimited number of seats of the SpeedTree Modeler, the award-winning vegetation editing tool that delivers a unique combination of procedural and hand modeling, for quick, precise tree artistry.
- With a UE4 Custom License, you get our entire Tree and Plant Library. You can fully customize any model in our huge selection of foliage species.
- All models are enabled to automatically create extremely efficient lightmap UVs.
- Wind effects are scalable, delivering the same level of high-end animation as seen in the growing list of outstanding feature films that have used SpeedTree.
- Works on any platform UE4 supports.
- Smooth, tunable LOD transitions.
- Works with instanced foliage rendering, with full wind support and pre-instance color variation.
- One year’s technical support from the core SpeedTree team.
Request a free UE4 software evaluation or Contact Sales with any questions.
Using UE4 Subscription?
SpeedTree is now available to Unreal Engine 4 subscribers in version 4.3! Find out more >>
The SpeedTree versions that work with the Custom and Subscription versions of UE4 are different products with different licensing options, and each may be licensed only with its respective version of UE4.